Modern Dining Room Furniture
We offer a wide variety of dining room sets, starting from glass, absolutely breathtaking designs to more solid high-gloss finish or solid wood dining room series. Leather, Chromed metal, Lacquer, Solid Wood - we have it all! Optional pieces as Vetrina or Buffet are available for bigger, more luxurious sets. Don't forget also to take a look at our bar furniture section - we have some amazing glass and metal bar tables there, along with bar stools.
Glass tables and chairs specially good in small apartments. It gives lightness to the room. Glass table and chairs do not block up the room. So if you need more visual space in the room – glass table and chairs would the best variant for your apartment. Comfyco has a lot to offer you. A great variety of glass furniture, tables and chairs, is suggested on Comfyco. Here you can find a great assortment of modern glass tables of different form and size. Actually glass furniture is rather profitable and comfortable for any home in any style. Though glass furniture looks fragile – it is created to be hard furniture, because glass that uses for furniture is a rather strong material. Glass chairs are numerous on Comfyco. Different in design and colours this furniture can create some special unique atmosphere in your apartment. Order the modern glass furniture on Comfyco – be perfect designer for your home. It is so easy and useful not only to furnish your apartment by yourself but get the idea of the place, create your own history, give some special energy to every detail to every chair. Building your home – you build your life. Remember that and cooperate with Comfyco!
Good to know:
- Glass table tops are very easily cleaned with any 'Windex' kind of thing or any cleaner like that.
- There is no special cleaning supplies needed to clean a high-gloss dining table set, usually wet towel would do quite fine.
- When you order a dining room set, don't always rely on your attraction to the particular piece: always measure your place to imagine how this table with chairs would work. Is there's enough space? Would everyone be comfortable to sit around, move chairs, etc? If you order buffet or vetrina with you dining room, also imagine how the drawers and doors would work.
- Sometimes a chair or table is little 'shaky'. That is not because it's not good, that is because of your floor :) Try to place in a little bit different spot and in 90% of the cases it would be solid. In case it doesn't help you might want to attach special furniture pads (little round ones) sold in every Home Depot on the legs.
- Any little accidental damage to wooden parts is really easily 'healed' with a regular ink pencil of dark brown/mahogany color (usually slightly darker tone than original color is used). That is also good for any type wooden furniture.
- Glass furniture would look thinner and more strict than wood or lacquer. Combination with chrome type of metal produces the most astonishing looks in modern furniture.
- It's not that easy to break any glass furniture as someone might think. Once the table is assembled it is quite hard to break some part of it even on purpose. Furniture manufacturers always use best possible connection types for glass, protections pads, special screws and bolts: in one word, they thoughtfully test the product before it goes for mass production.
- Of course that does not mean you should try to break it :)