1. All orders are subject to availability from the manufacturer. We do not issue rain checks. We will not charge your credit card until we confirmed with the manufacturer (Paypal charges whole amount on your order right away).
2. All orders require payment in full before delivery, unless otherwise agreed.
3. Due to the nature of furniture business, we process all orders manually, and may take up to whole business day. If you place your order over the weekend you won't receive your confirmation till Monday.
4. The information provided on this website is accurate to the best of our knowledge. However, occasionally, there could be typos or errors. We are not obligated to honor or be responsible for these errors. Types of errors are, and not limited to: pricing errors, incorrect delivery charges, dimensions etc.
5. You are responsible for measuring and making sure that your purchase will fit through doorways, stairways, into elevators, etc. In case merchandise doesn't fit, you may request a refund, with a deduction of a restocking fee of 20% of the original purchase price. Shipping charges will also be deducted from your refund. In case of free delivery some actual delivery charge might be deducted from your refund.
6. YOU HAVE TO NOTIFY US about unusual delivery conditions: floors, walk-ups, basement, etc. (in case you expect the delivery crew to bring it in, of course). Most of these services are not free and have to be discussed individually. In case there's a conflict, we reserve a right to return a merchandise to a warehouse, refunding your payment - shipping charge - restocking fee (20%). Please be reasonable. If you want to order something and not sure if it'll fit, give us a call before placing an order. There are no free 'tries' in furniture industry, so please take it seriously.
7. You must accept delivery at the assigned date/time. In case you're not in home during agreed delivery time another delivery fee might be applied. In case you can't be there at proposed time frame, we will offer you a different time frame/date which will be different based on your area.
8. Drivers cannot deliver furniture if someone 18 years or older is not at home at the time of delivery. However, if delivery is scheduled and there's no one home (no one picks up phones/etc) we have a right to leave your order at your door or if conditions seems unsafe - we have a right to take it back to the warehouse. In this case secondary delivery w/ possible charges will be suggested.
9. Drivers cannot handle furnishings that are not listed on the delivery documents. This includes, but is not limited to, electronic components (e.g. televisions, computers, stereos). They can HELP you with that, but absolutely not obliged to. If you are not ready for your delivery (no space for assembly or new furniture provided), delivery might be canceled and new delivery fee and date will be applied. Please be advised that drivers can't also do some custom work not connected to the furniture assembly, like hanging mirrors on the walls - it requires special insurance and will never be done as a part of furniture delivery service.
Our drivers and delivery teams are the best professionals in industry, but you must understand that furniture delivery and assembly are provided as complimentary services and includes some risks. While we take care to avoid damaging any property while delivering furniture, which are generally heavy, bulky items, we are not responsible for any accidental property damage that may occur. If you don't want to take that risk, please ask drivers to unload your furniture and take care of further delivery/assembly by your own preferred method.
Assembly Policy: Assembly service provided at no extra cost (at most cases) in local areas (NY-NJ-CT-MA-MD-DC-PA). It is absolutely complimentary service. Some certain items we do not assemble (kids beds, office furniture, wall-units). We do not hang mirrors/wall-art/etc on the walls. We do not assemble lamps. Assembly is free service, but any reasonable tips for delivery crew are, of course, appreciated. All delivery invoices have a spot where you mark down if assembly was provided, or not (if not = you are refusing it for some reason). Drivers are always asking the customer about assembly. Invoice has to be signed in either one of the spots. There is absolutely no claims would be answered if somebody else signed the invoice for you, or you realized 1-2-3 days after delivery you could get the furniture assembled for free and didn't do that at initial delivery. We do provide this service for free, and we provide it once. Thank you for understanding.
10. You are absolutely, 100% responsible for checking your payment receipts/order confirmation emails for accuracy. In case of mistake in your order you have to get back to us and correct it. If your delivery is confirmed and it appears it's your 'billing address' instead of the 'shipping address' we will charge you for re-delivery. Same applies to incorrect phone numbers/not answering the phones/etc. Unless otherwise agreed we can't deliver when no one is expecting us at confirmed date/time.
11. Special orders will require a payment in full by credit card. There are no deposits for special orders. Deposits for any other orders can be returned only with conjunction with cancellation terms (see below). There are no cash refunds.
12. Prices are subject to change without notice. We undertake no responsibility to honor pricing or other errors on our website.
13. We don't take any packaging or boxes left after delivery is done (packing that furniture is packed into), our delivery teams only can help you to organize it, throw it in the dumpster, etc.
14. We are not responsible for any delays in your order delivery that may occur (especially if we are talking about special order furniture). You have to understand, that this is sometimes very complicated process including many transportation companies, warehouses, etc. The longer this 'chain' is, the longer delay may occur. For local warehouses and local deliveries we deliver very fast, that's true, but in case of long-distance pickups-deliveries, there are delays may occur. You must understand that, we are trying our best to get your furniture delivered ASAP, sometimes it's delayed because of the reasons beyond our power. Please call us before you place your order and customer service representative would be able to provide you with more accurate information or answer your question about possible delivery times/options. Unless other companies on the market we will always provide you with real times/dates and won't give you any empty promises.
1. Order can be cancelled any time before item (s) ships out or ordered from a manufacturer's warehouse. In this case you have absolute right for full refund.
2. If we got your furniture from manufacturer, restocking fee of 20% will be applied. You have to understand, we don't keep stock for 99% of the items, and every single order is bought from manufacturer, individually for your order. Manufacturers do not accept 'full-refund' returns, they all charge restocking fee. We charge you a restocking fee because of that reason. We do not profit on restocking fees.
3. If your item is ordered from the manufacturer and already shipped out, or shipped out for delivery to your location you will be charged for shipping costs (in case there is). Return shipping/delivery cost also might be applied.
4. Comfyco.com reserves a right to cancel any order at any time, for any reason. Of course, if we are cancelling by ourselves, 100% of your payment is returned.
5. Cancelling orders may be expensive. Please do think twice before placing an order or before cancelling it. This is furniture, not electronics, not clothing. Please consider that.
1. We have pictures from very different factories, i.e. sources. All pictures are made by different photographers at different times. Some pictures are more bright, some slightly lack color in some channel, etc. In practice that means colors may differ.
2. Pictures look different on different computers. Every monitor is adjusted the own way. Older monitors give darker and warmer picture.
3. If color on the image and color in description seem like different to you it is better to believe color descriptions, than colors that you see on the picture (like if you see cherish with little red, and item descriptions says 'cherry', that would mean the actual color would be cherry).
4. We are relying on pictures and digital images provided by our suppliers. We can not accept any returns or exchanges based on color issues.
Returns will be accepted within 30 days of delivery and will not include the actual shipping costs.
We do not offer exchanges - we work with different factories and each order is ordered individually, so in general we do not have a flow of products to offer you an exchange for.
In case your order qualified for a free (discounted) shipping or delivery cost, actual shipping/delivery cost will be deducted from your refund.
In case you are shipping something back to us, as a return/exchange you will need to pay for shipping. We do not have 'free return shipping' policy.
Please call if you are not sure, what's the cost. If you request a pickup service for you return from us, additional cost may apply. For local areas that would be $49.00 typically.
Returns/Refund procedure is really simple:
Our delivery + assembly is just a complimentary service to you.
A 20% restocking fee will apply to any item returned. Please see Cancellation Policy on the same page.
There's no such thing as 'I don't like it, come back and take it back'. It's furniture. It's not a piece of equipment you're putting back in the box and ship it back. Most furniture pieces do require some assembly that makes the new piece assembled piece and vice-versa transition is almost impossible. That's why we are declining almost all returns of assembled pieces. In order to be returned, piece should be not assembled and be in original boxes.
Returns without original packaging are not subject for return, there are no exceptions. You have to understand that we are not direct importers or manufacturers of our products, and these products have to be returned to supplier's warehouse, and without original condition and packing, they can't be. Item(s) must be in original packaging & must not be assembled. Returns not in original packaging, or assembled items will not be accepted for return.Assembled items can not be returned. No furniture manufacturer will accept previously assembled piece of furniture. We are acting as a chain between wholesaler/manufacturer and you, our customer, and, generally have nothing to do with assembled piece of furniture that you might want to return. Returns of the damaged/scratched items will not be accepted for return. Special Order or 'Comfy Deal' items are not returnable. Mattresses, rugs if unpacked, are not returnable.