Terms and Conditions
1. All orders are subject to availability from the manufacturer. All orders are pre-authorization. Your card will not be charged for the amount of the order until we confirm product availability. Comfyco does not issue rain checks.
2. All orders require payment in full before delivery, or on delivery date if paying C.O.D.
3. All orders are processed within 24 hours, Monday through Friday. Order placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday.
4. Although measures are taken to ensure the information on this website is as timely and accurate as possible, data errors may occur without our intention. Every effort will be taken to correct any error in a timely manner.
5. Measurements are provided as guides and the final dimensions may vary slightly. This is normal for a man-made, hand-made product. Measurement related issues are not eligible for returns/exchange.
6. Please measure or be aware of your space prior to ordering. Comfyco is not responsible for a purchase that will not fit through doorways, stairways, into elevators, etc. In case merchandise doesn't fit, you may request a refund, with a deduction of a restocking fee of 20% of the original purchase price as well as return shipping charges.
7. After a delivery has been scheduled and agreed upon, if there is no one present to receive the delivery, a re-deliver fee may be applied.
8. An authorized person 18 years of age or older, must be present for delivery.
9. Drivers cannot handle furnishings or special installations that are not listed on the delivery document. This includes but is not limited to, moving furniture, hanging mirrors, clearing spaces, etc. If delivery conditions are not met prior to your delivery time, we reserve the right to reschedule your delivery time and charge a re-deliver fee.
10. Our drivers and delivery teams are the best professionals in the industry, and they always try to be as accurate/careful as possible, however, furniture delivery and assembly are provided as complimentary services and those services include some risks. While we take care to avoid damaging any property while delivering furniture, which is generally heavy, bulky items, we are not responsible for any accidental property damage that may occur. We are also not responsible for any dirt/damages to your floor, other things in your rooms, including other furniture pieces/area rugs/etc. If you don't want to take that risk, please ask drivers to unload your furniture in front of your door and take care of further delivery/assembly by your own preferred method.
11. Comfyco is not responsible for checking your payment receipts/order confirmation emails for accuracy. In case of mistake in your order, please contact Comfyco for correction. Any inaccuracies in delivery addresses, or contact information after delivery time is agreed upon that causes a delay in delivery, will be assessed a re-delivery fee.
12. Special orders require a payment in full by credit card. There are no deposits for special orders. Deposits for any other orders can be returned only in conjunction with cancellation terms (see below). There are no cash refunds.
13. Prices are subject to change without notice.
14. All packaging and related shipping materials is property of the buyer and not Comfyco. We do not remove these items after delivery.
15. Comfyco is not responsible for delays in transit from the manufacturer. If there are delays that affect the agreed upon delivery date/time, Comfyco will contact you to reschedule.
16. All specials, coupons, promotions must be applied before checkout. Comfyco will not retroactively apply discounts to orders already placed.
17. Comfyco will provide a COI (Certificate of Insurance) if needed, however if your building is refusing our insurance we are not responsible for any problems with your order delivery/arrangements, etc. If we need to return your order to the factory for COI issues, you will be responsible for a 20% restocking fee.
18. After delivery and assembly, we reserve a right to document the assembled product in your home. Documentation can include pictures taken with cell phones by the delivery team of the assembled product in your home.
19. By purchasing and accepting delivery, you agree to allow Comfyco to use images of your assembled furniture on our social media channels. All efforts will be taken to respect and protect your privacy.
20. SPECIAL NEEDS DELIVERY: If you have unusual delivery conditions such as walk-ups, basement, etc. please notify us ahead of your delivery date. Provide us with as much info as you can before placing an order, including descriptions/pictures of your entrances/space, etc. We reserve the right to return your merchandise to the warehouse, refunding your payment minus the shipping charge and/or restocking fee (20%) if any unusual conditions are encountered. For most SPECIAL NEEDS DELIVERY conditions we'll offer you an extra service for a reasonable small fee.
Assembly is optional service that can be offered to you by delivery team. Since 2020 we are using different delivery teams and don't have a general assembly policy. Assembly services include assembly and placement of the purchased furniture only and does not include moving current furniture, disassembly of current furniture, etc. We do not hang mirrors/wall-art/etc. on the walls. At the moment we do not provide assembly to following categories of products:
Kids Furniture, Kids Bedrooms, Kids Beds, Kids Office Furniture, Kids Seating, Office Desks, Office Chairs, Office Collections, Bookcases, etc. Wall-Units, Mirrors, Lamps, Daybeds, TV Stands and Vanities.
Assembly is offered as complementary servuce, but any reasonable tips for the delivery crew are, of course, appreciated and 100% of these tips go to the delivery personnel.
Assembly will be offered at the day of delivery only. If you choose to deny assembly at time of delivery, you will be required to initial that on the invoice. We will not return to assemble furniture at a later date should you decide you want that service afterwards.
1. Orders can be cancelled, free of charge, within a 24-hour of placing the order.
2. Comfyco reserves the right to cancel any order at any time, for any reason. In these rare cases, a 100% refund will be given.
3. Since Nov 1st, 2019, Paypal, Stripe, Amazon, etc. stopped refunding sellers any processing fees. With this change we are no longer providing 100% refunds once order is charged and processed. All refunds will be done with 3-5% deduction from a total amount.
Colors PolicyComfyco can not guarantee the color on the picture of the ordered item will 100% match the actual color of the furniture, and the final product may vary slightly from the images on our website, due to:
- Monitors calibration causes all monitors to display colors differently.
- Images are provided by manufacturers, and while usually photographed to show the product accurately, stylistic choices can effect color perception, including; lighting color, lighting style, room color, room reflections, etc.
Color naming conventions can vary wildly. If a color does not match a description, please do not hesitate to contact us for clarification.
We do not accept returns/exchanges due to color issues, unless the wrong item was delivered.
Returns will be accepted within 30 days of delivery and will not include the actual shipping costs.
We do not offer exchanges.
If items are returned, actual shipping costs will be deducted from your refund. In the case of free shipping, these fees cover the shipping of the product back to the warehouse.
All returns must include all original packaging and shipping materials. We do not disassemble and repackage. We will not accept returns that are not packed back in their original packing material. Returns without original packaging are not subject for return, there are no exceptions. Assembled furniture can not be returned.
- Call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, include your order number/transaction ID.
- If your order is not delivered to our delivery warehouse yet, we cancel your order right away with your payment minus credit card processing fees ~3% (see cancellation section) refunded back to you.
- If we need to come over and pick up your product, we process a refund within 24 hours (M-F) of receiving your item back at the warehouse.
- In case you need to use a shipping service to return a product, we will assist you with scheduling that. You will be responsible for shipping fees.
A 20% restocking fee will apply to any item returned.
Damaged/scratched items will not be accepted for return. Special Order or 'Comfy Deal' items are not returnable. Mattresses, rugs if unpacked, are also not returnable. Assembled products are not returnable.
Fraud Transactions / Identity ProtectionIn order to protect your identity and to eliminate fraudulent charges, in some instances, we may require you to fax or email us over additional information, before we proceed with your order. Typically, we would require you to fax or email 1 page of data with following items:
1) Your ID, clearly showning your face/name.
2) Card that the purchase was made from (first numbers can be covered).
3) A sentence in a form of "I authorize Comfyco furniture to charge this card for a $ total amount of purchase....". This has to be submitted along with your signature, name, date.
4) Alternatively, we may charge a slightly lesser amount, than was originally anticipated (i.e. $598.23 instead of $599.00), and you would need to contact your financial institution to let us know this amount. This additional information mentioned above may be requested from you when your card was declined when placing an order, when billing and shipping addresses are completely different, or in case the transaction was under review for a longer than usual amount of time.
REFUSAL TO PROVIDE THIS INFO WILL RESULT IN YOUR ORDER BEING CANCELLED AND/OR DELAYED. COMFYCO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAYS OCCURRING TO YOUR ORDER BECAUSE OF THE ADDITIONAL SECURITY CHECKS.
Any additional or private info will not be shared, sold or used in any way: it will be stored securely and will be destroyed after 6-month period upon order delivery completion.
Warranty/Damages InformationAll products sold on the website come with 30 days up to 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty.
Limited means not every case of damage will be honored as a warranty case. There are often cases of misuse, worn-off, etc. that is not warrantied by the manufacturer.
Comfyco does not offer any additional warranty beyond the manufacturer warranty. If the furniture is damaged at the time of delivery, we will exchange at no cost to you. All signed shipping invoices indicate that you accept the furniture as is, and no claims of damaged items will be honored after delivery.
Notice about stitching, imperfect cuts, etc: furniture is man-made product including sofa bases, frames, stitching and so one. Some stitching can be slightly loose or uneven - it is considered absolutely normal if it doesn't affect performance of the product. Some minor imperfections, non-even stitching, slightly uneven fill, etc. are in most cases normal. In case of leather some imperfections are to be expected especially in case of 100% natural leather. If something is drastically incorrect it can be determined as defect and exchanged.
All other claims about defects or imperfections found afterwards should be emailed to email@example.com. Include your order number, picture(s) and description of the defect. All exchanges /fixes are completely covered and decided by the manufacturer, not by Comfyco. If the manufacturer approves your claim finding the item(s) defective - we will gladly exchange it, providing you with the shipment of the replacement item at our expense. Please note that in some cases claims with shipping companies could take up to 90 days.
Warranty is also void in case of:
- 1. Normal wear and tear.
- 2. Damages incurred during transportation (if not delivered by us).
- 3. Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance, if you choose to assemble yourself.
- 4. Damages incurred by accidents, mechanical use or abuse.
- 5. Improper maintenance or improper use resulting in damage.
- 6. This warranty covers only pieces of furniture intended for residential use only, does not cover any industrial, commercial, institutional, or rental use.
- 7. Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse.
If you find items to be damaged at time of delivery, you must refuse delivery at that time, or your order will be considered accepted, and thus subject to re-stocking or re-delivery fees.
Some furniture products will include secondary electronic components, like fireplace lights, background lightning, LED and so on. Most of these do arrive in perfect working order, but sometimes they do not work. We are not responsible for electronic components - yes, they should work out of the box and in 99% of the cases they do. If after delivery or on delivery it is found that some electronics does not work we'll always assist you in getting replacements from factory and factory will ship whatever does not work directly to you. We are not responsible for assisting you in installation of these replacements and do not provide these services.
We do not service furniture or keep replacement parts in stock. We can try to assist you if possible, but this is done under our sole discretion. If you are having an issue, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make every effort to successfully resolve it. Your 100% satisfaction is our primary concern, so we'll work with you until every issue or claim is resolved within reasonable circumstances.
Comfyco Furniture (EFURNITURE CORP) shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, add or remove any terms or conditions of these Terms and Conditions Agreement without notice or liability to you. Any changes to this Terms and Conditions Agreement shall be effective immediately following the posting of such changes on this web site. The most recent version of these Terms and Conditions Agreement may always be found on Comfyco, Inc. web site. You agree to review these Terms and Conditions Agreement from time to time and agree that any subsequent use by you of this web site(s) following changes to these Terms and Conditions Agreement shall constitute your acceptance of all such changes.
This Agreement was last modified on November 11, 2020
Comfyco Furniture INC (EFURNITURE CORP)
By buying from our website you are legally agreeing to these Terms and Conditions and are obliged to read this document before you place your order.